Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 291

Thread: SOS Hall of Glamour Queens

  1. #141
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *shyly pushes a picture forward*

    745065

    i looked good that day, better than normal *Giggle* hence why i allow it to be seen [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #142
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Steeny - you're really lovely hun [img]smile.gif[/img] , and what beautiful hair!

    A welcome addition to our gallery [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #143
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Oh Steen, what a lovely picture, I am totally envious of your hair!!!

  4. #144
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *blushes twice* awww you guys, you are too kind [img]smile.gif[/img] Hee hee my hair is my one vanity, i take very good care of it *giggle* *preens*

  5. #145
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I too am a 'hairoholic' [img]wink.gif[/img] I hate it when my hair looks bad [img]mad.gif[/img] It has to be 'just so' [img]wink.gif[/img] lol

  6. #146
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Oh I so wish I had the problem of worrying how my hair looks, lol! I have a thyroid problem and one of the symptoms was I lost a lot of hair....it grew back once the thyroxine tablets kicked in, but it's really fine - like baby hair. I have to keep it really short now or else it flops and looks like I have a huge bald patch on the top of my head!

    To add insult to injury, my hair used to be my crowing glory - it was really long and wavy and so thick.... *sniffs sadly* I am almost more self-conscious about my thin hair than I am about my weight!

    OOps, did my low self-esteem peek into the thread there! Sorry! LOL!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 05, 2002 07:34 PM: Message edited by: salomeuk ]</font>

  7. #147
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwww poor Sue, i'd go nuts without my hair! *pets* it's ok to be not so happy about it, i would be grumpy as heck! Kudos to you for not being like i would be! LOL *huggles*

  8. #148
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    Aw thanks Steen hun!

    I think it's worse because of my size...I think really big people look more "balanced" if they have a decent amount of hair...I feel like I am sort of a balloon with a little pinhead perched on top! (Better be careful I don't pop myself in that case, LMAO!)

  9. #149
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Sue, my sister-in-law (aka 'Bitch from Hell') has the same probs with her hair as you do. Of course, the difference is that I want to smush you b/c of it [img]wink.gif[/img]

    No seriously, it's a bugger isn't it? Her hair is so thin that she can't hold a style in it. I mean, I can't stand her but that's a bum deal [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #150
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, here we have 1 pic of the mystery SOSer [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You guys have to guess who this is a pic of..this'll be fun hearing your guesses [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I know some of you already know who this is.. so if you know dont spoil the fun we will have stringing everyone else along [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    mysterySOSer?bciG4x9AreAgE1t

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 06, 2002 04:13 AM: Message edited by: Jen ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •